Ascension Catholic Church
Welcome to our faith community, loving and serving God and neighbor in Boca Raton, Florida. In the conviction that the church cannot grow without the active participation of all its members, all age groups of Ascension parish are invited to take part in our parish life. Our website provides information on the variety of different ways our parishioners serve others, study our Catholic faith and build friendships with each other.
We are a Sacramental Community united to God in the Eucharist, His word and His Son, Jesus Christ, through the power of the Holy Spirit.
REGISTRATION REMINDER. Ascension Church warmly welcomes new parishioners! You are our spiritual family and friends. It is important that we know you and are able to help you in any way we possibly can. Registration in the parish is necessary and important for a number of reasons:
- Helps us maintain an accurate census for the Diocese allowing the Bishop to determine how many priests are needed to serve the parish.
- Enables us to provide you with the necessary forms showing that you are registered and practicing your faith at Ascension in case you asked to be a Godparent for Baptism or a sponsor for Confirmation.
- Allows us to mail you additional parish communications other than the weekly Church Bulletin, such as our monthly Faith in Action.
- Enables us to confirm community service hours completed for the benefit of the parish. Service hours can only be verified for registered parishioners.
- Registration is required if you are planning to be married at Ascension.
- Allows us to prepare a statement for tax purposes showing your charitable contributions to Ascension.
We cannot provide you with any church documents or contribution statements if you are not registered. Please stop by the parish office during business hours to register either as an individual or family. It is also important that you register even if you are just here during the winter months. Our office is located in a separate building behind the church and is open Monday through Friday, 8:30 am to 4:30 pm. We look forward to welcoming you to Ascension Catholic Church!
STEWARDSHIP and YOUR WILL – “As generous distributors of God’s manifold grace, put your gifts at the service of one another.” PETER 4:10