The Ascension Council of Catholic Women (ACCW) is affiliated with the Palm Beach Diocesan Council of Catholic Women and the National Council of Catholic Women. Our parish group is involved in many aspects of life for women and families. As an organization, we work diligently to:
- promote spirituality, service, personal development and a social atmosphere,
- support our parish and all of its other ministries and organizations,
- hold fundraisers to finance scholarships, charities, our operational expenses and leadership training,
- invite interesting and informative guest speakers to our meetings,
- seek to be inclusive in all that we do.
- We are proud of our diverse membership of professional women, married and single women, mothers and grandmothers. We invite all women of Ascension to join us!
CANCELLED – Monday, March 16 – 6:45 pm
Please check back for further updates regarding future meetings.
ACCW meetings are held the 3rd Monday of the month in the Family Center.
Call for details: Barbara Anderson, ACCW Leadership Chair, 561-997-5486
Saturday, March 28 – 8 am to 3 pm
Relax! Reflect! Rejuvenate Your Faith! All women of faith throughout the Diocese of Palm Beach are invited to attend this mini retreat hosted by the Palm Beach Diocesan Council of Catholic Women.
WHERE: Our Lady Queen of the Apostles
100 Crestwood Blvd. S, Royal Palm Beach, FL 33411
COST: $35.00 includes Breakfast & Lunch
Checks are payable to ACCW. Bring payment to ACCW February meeting or drop off at Information Booth in Family Center. ACCW Members will be reimbursed $15.00.
Contact person: Stevie Davenport
ACCW Spirituality Chair
CLICK HERE to visit the Palm Beach Diocesan Council of Catholic Women website.
CLICK HERE for information around the nation at the National Council of Catholic Women website.
- REQUIREMENTS: Love of God and neighbor.
- EXPERIENCE: Your current skills are sufficient!
- WORK LOCATION: Ascension Church and your community.
- WORK HOURS: Every 3rd Monday of the month @ 6:45 pm and as many volunteer hours as you desire.
- START DATE: Monday, September 16 – 6:45 pm in the Family Center.
- BENEFITS: Fabulous friendships, spiritual growth, fantastic food & drink always provided.
- CONTACT: Lisa Venegas via the parish office at 561-997-5486 or Email.
The Ascension Council of Catholic Women was formed to support, empower and educate women in leadership, service and spirituality.
Our monthly meetings are held on the third Monday of each month (September through May) in the Family Center. We begin at 6:45 pm and often have a guest speaker. Refreshments and snacks are served after the meeting.
The list below includes many of the projects that we have sponsored and/or supported over the years:
Education of Seminarians
Take a Sister to Lunch for Diocesan Religious
Back to Basics Angel Program at Christmas
Scholarship funding for parish students
Annual Holiday Bazaar and Craft Group
Christmas Tree Trim and Children’s Party
Baby Shower for Birthline
Marian Day Retreat
Leadership in Deanery, Diocesan and state levels of Council of Catholic Women
International Works of Peace
Palm Sunday Easter Egg Hunt and Bake Sale
We welcome new members to the A.C.C.W. throughout the year. Membership dues are $20 annually. Please make your check payable to Ascension Council of Catholic Women. You can complete the membership form and drop your dues off at the parish office or you can also become a member by mail. For mail in registration, please include the following information:
List of Other Interest/Clubs
Mail this information and your check to:
- Ascension Catholic Church
- 7250 N. Federal Highway
- Boca Raton, FL 33487