Small Groups allow the Big Church to become more personal and intimate. We have a variety of Small Groups that have been meeting regularly for over a year now at Ascension. The gatherings are no more than 12 people, who watch a video together and then answer questions. The ninety minutes together is like those times when Jesus sat with his disciples. Small Groups …
- are not bible studies, but we do discuss scripture,
- are not support groups, but we do support one another,
- are not study groups, but we do study, and
- are not social groups, but we do make life long friends!
You can always stay connected to the Small Group series at this week’s Small Group message. We are hoping everyone in the church will join a Small Group. We continue on our mission to Love God, Love Others, and Make Disciples. If you are currently in a small group or would like to learn more about joining or leading a small group, please call Bill at 561-483-9983, Email him or visit www.ascensionchurch.tv.
Lent is the perfect time to join a small group. We are offering a 5-week Just For Lent series that will help you grow in your discipleship and faith life.
During Lent, our priests will be preaching a Sunday message series that will also correspond to the message our Small Groups are using each week. This is a thought-provoking series entitled Catholic Atheist. The series is about the many ways we profess to believe God and believe in Him, but our thoughts and actions show that we do not really trust in Him. The weekly message topics are shown below:
- WEEK 1 – We believe in God, but are not sure He loves us.
- WEEK 2 – We believe in God, but not in prayer.
- WEEK 3 – We believe in God, but still worry all the time.
- WEEK 4 – We believe in God, but do not know Him.
- WEEK 5 – We believe in God, but do not believe we can change.
Click Here to help us find the Small Group that is just right for you. Small Groups is where our Big Church becomes small and personal.